Saturday, December 12, 2015

Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2015

We went to then Anniversary Inn open house and they had this swinging door in one of the rooms so I just had to take some video of one of the kids going through it.  It just so happened to be Isaac. 


In this video Isaac had been banging on his drum whenever Lucas would swing the wii remote.  It was so funny that I decided to capture it on film.


Isaac found a pair of tongs in the kitchen and claimed them for himself.  He was enjoying picking up the blocks with them and then building.  I would say he has pretty good coordination for his age.  :)


Here he is using the tongs to pick up cereal out of a tupperware and eat it.  LOL.


Here is Isaac painting with water and a sponge brush.  Notice how he likes to paint a little and then asks me to, "Wook."


Lastly, we were playing a silly game at the water fountain at the end of church.  It has been a long week of a sick boy and his giggles were just music to my ears.  I thought I would share them.

No comments: