I took a lot of video this week. First we have Isaac playing on the sunny spots of our floor.
We were playing on the playground while we waited to "Search for the Great Pumpkin" and Isaac was spinning his brothers so I thought I would capture some of it.
Here is a video of the boys painting their pumpkins.
I caught some of Lucas in his school parade. The lens was smudged or something so the quality isn't all that great and when I tried to record Aiden I pushed the wrong buttons or something so I didn't get video of him. :(
Aiden and Brandon tested to their next belt in Taekwondo so the videos below are from that. First we have Aiden doing some kicks, then we have Aiden do his first pattern, below that is Brandon doing some punches, and the last video is Brandon doing some kicks.
On Friday evening we went to Brandon's work and there were a few interactive areas of the building. In this one they were supposed to "avoid the hot lava".
In this video Lucas is "bobbing" for a donut. This game always makes me giggle.
No comments:
Post a Comment