Sunday, April 4, 2010

Aiden Meets Lucas.

For those who don't know it was sooo important to me that Aiden would be able to visit Lucas in the hospital. Thankfully the H1N1 flu restriction was lifted in time for him to do just that. He got to visit me Saturday afternoon and then again Sunday morning. I also had been a bit blue about leaving Aiden for more then 24 hours because I have never done that since he was born. We have spent the night away from him but not a full 24 hours or longer. Having Aiden visit made it easier to be away for the 32ish hours that we were away as did going home a day early. Here are a few videos of Aiden and Lucas meeting each other for the first time.



2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm in love!!! Thanks for sharing! What a great moment!! I could just feel the love you have for your two little guys as you kissed Aiden in the 2nd video. Love it! It makes me want for that very moment/experience even more!!!

Tenilia said...

We weren't sure when in April you were due so we're late but huge congratulations!
I kind of wish we had videos of the first time our boys meet, your were great.